Marrakech desert tour 4 days
Day 1: Marrakech - Ouarzazate – Zagora :
Our driver pick up you from Marrakech accommodation at 07:00 am in morning, we start our Marrakech desert tour 4 days to Merzouga by crossing the Col Tizi-N-Tichka (2260m), visit of the Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, lunch at Ouarzazate the visit of the Kasbah of the city, you continue your tour to the Village Agdz the source of the Draa Valley, with its six palm groves, You continue through the lunar landscapes and the pre-Saharan routes to Zagora, a small town, the birthplace of the Saadian dynasty. Where you spend the first night of your morocco Sahara desert tour from Marrakech. Dinner and overnight at the camp (bivouac) in Zagora.
Day 2: Zagora - Rissani – Merzouga :
Following breakfast at your hotel, leave the Dades Gorge for Erg Chebbi at the gateway to the Sahara Desert. See Berber villages scattered along the way, and pass through Tinjdad, Jorf, and Erfoud to get a feel for the Saharan landscape. See the oasis of Tafilalet before your arrival at Merzouga. Pause to relax at Merzouga for a few moments before you climb on to the back of a camel and cross the sand dunes en route to a nomadic Berber camp. See the sand dunes and desert landscape from a timeless perspective as you listen to the drums of the desert camp in the middle of the Sahara. Take photos of the dramatic sunset from the top of a high dune. Then, go to the camp to spend the night in a nomad tent. end of overnight Sahara trip from Marrakech
Day 3: Merzouga - Erfoud - Todra Gorges - Dades Valley :
Departure for Tineghir, through the Todra Gorge, natural high rocky cliffs. It is here that instead of many film productions. Lunch and free time. Dinner and overnight stay in comfort & nice guest house.
Day 4: Dades Valley - Ouarzazate – Marrakech :
Departure for Ouarzazate, the Dades Valley, nicknamed the road of the " Thousand Kasbahs". A sublime landscape scrolls: clay fortified villages, kasbahs, Ksours ... Lunch and visit the most famous kasbahs in the region: the Kasbah Taourirt and Ait Ben Haddou, decor shooting many film productions and world heritage Unesco. Back to Marrakesh by Tizi-N- Tichka at the end of our 4 days desert tour from Marrakech in the afternoon.
-Enjoy the beautiful scenery en route to Ouarzazate and go see the old kasbah: Kasbah Taourirt and Ait Ben Haddou.
- Spend the night in a Berber tent in the Sahara Desert -Discover the richness of Sahara.
-Explore the famous cliffs of Todra a fabulous location.
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains via the switchback Tizi-n- Tichka pass
- Experience the dunes of Merzouga from the back of a camel
- Marvel at the Berber villages on the mountainsides
- Go to the fortified village of Ait Benhaddou - Cross the Draa and Dades Valleys
- See the dramatic canyon of the Dades Gorge
- Explore the Kasbah at Ait Benhaddou
- A/C modern 4×4 or van was driven by an English speaking driver /guide
- Pick up from your Marrakech hotel / Riad
- Drop off at your Marrakech hotel or the closest accessible location to your riad if not car accessible.